Your key to international event planning in Venice, Italy
Planning a global event can be full of surprises, unless you have the right connections. Eve Italia, the only native English-speaking event coordinator in Venice, Italy, offers contemporary venues available solely to those in the know. Due to their unprecedented local connections, Eve Italia has access to locations that aren’t typically attainable for parties and events. These connections are your key to extraordinary venues you won’t find anywhere else.
Planning corporate events, private parties and weddings across country lines have one thing in common – they require on-the-ground expertise to create a remarkable experience for your guests and a calm planning process for you. Go beyond the typical hotels and restaurants and imagine your event in facilities only Eve Italia can deliver:
- Refurbished, ancient shipyard with huge, open spaces, ready to customize
- Amazing terrace on the water’s edge
- Remodeled warehouse with vaulted ceilings and views of the waterways
- Private residence palazzo with secluded garden and roof deck
- Venetian palace on the Grand Canal
- Airplane hangar or airport museum
- Deconsecrated, Renaissance church
- Boat or barge on San Marco Bay, overlooking the world’s most beautiful piazza
- Venues on the outer islands
Venice’s waterways and canals provide a spectacular backdrop for your event. Whether a serene and soothing atmosphere or an energetic, upbeat vibe, Venice’s old-world beauty, combined with its many recently restored properties will take your breath away.
Eve Italia specializes in event planning and production for:
- Large, international corporate events
- Sales meetings and product launches
- Team-building off-sites
- A variety of cultural events
- Private parties to celebrate life’s milestones
- Weddings for the non-traditional bride and groom
- World sporting event venues
- Ecotourism and educational programs
Let’s start planning and put a date on the calendar for your one-of-a-kind event in Venice, Italy. Contact us with any questions or download our International Event Planning Guide for a process overview and helpful tips.